Re: Alternatives.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Forum 3 ]

Posted by kk from IP on August 15, 2009 at 01:58:20:

In Reply to: Alternatives. posted by uvie23 on August 13, 2009 at 14:56:15:

clinical research associate CRA is another option. You will need to do some online course and clinical. With this you can work in the hospital or with pharmaceutical companies.Go online and research this, you might need to spend some money to get the certification. Trust me you will earn some income while you await a sport for residency. It is indeed a trying period but don't give up. I hope this helps

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Forum 3 ]