Re: Kind of confused

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Step 1 ]

Posted by Andreas Carl from IP on September 25, 2012 at 17:12:45:

In Reply to: Kind of confused posted by Andres on September 19, 2012 at 09:43:24:

You cannot practice medicine in the US without doing your Residency, no matter whether you graduated from an US medical school or from abroad. The
ECFMG certificate allows you to do your Residency. Some States will grant you a license to practice medicine after 1 year Residency, most require 3 years.

Of course you can always do non-clinical work, like research or teaching.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Step 1 ]