Re: Re: DC>>>MD?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Step 1 ]

Posted by Andreas Carl from IP on September 23, 2012 at 23:28:39:

In Reply to: Re: DC>>>MD? posted by John Doe on August 22, 2012 at 18:39:15:

MCAT is required to enter US medical schools, but there are very few (if any) slots for foreign nationals. My advice would be to either study medicine in Canada or abroad (make sure it's a WHO certified med school) and then take the USMLE exams as you go.

Chiropracters have good job opportunities, especially in California, so I wonder whether it would be really worthwhile going back to school for you.... just my thoughts...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Step 1 ]