Re: medical assistant

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]

Posted by GRIM REAPER from IP on August 29, 2012 at 13:39:19:

In Reply to: medical assistant posted by geetha on August 27, 2012 at 14:49:32:

Try to become a PA (physician assistant). More scope and you will be doing a job as close to as being a Dr. MA is pretty much for High school graduates with 1 or 2 years of college. Pay is pretty bad and your self esteem will suffer. Look into becoming a PA or do a Masters in Public Health etc to get into another field.

Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]