honey, for physician assistant you must get into a program

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]

Posted by Laura from IP on January 28, 2011 at 16:33:47:

In Reply to: Q posted by sharma on January 27, 2011 at 16:49:57:

and they are very competitive, they cost a truckload of money - same tuition as medical school. You have to finish the program - 3 or 4 years, don't exactly remember. You can't just say I am a foregn doctor and want to work as a PA, you must have a PA degree. If you feel that you cannot get a residency position, try getting into a PA school, but for the same money and the same time you may as well go to an US medical school and do it over. just something to think about

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]