Re: Nurse?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]

Posted by rudy mosqueda from IP on March 30, 2010 at 01:26:06:

In Reply to: Nurse? posted by Geeti on January 26, 2010 at 05:45:14:

In the USA you need to pass the CGFNS exam in order for any foreign educated nurse to become licensed nurse. CGFNS is given around the world for nurses. No IMG Degree or IMG with ECFMG qualifies as nurse for CGFNS. IMG must earn nurse diploma. Google md nurse russia to learn about how IMG studies for 9 months to earn CGFNS recognized diploma, which gets you green card.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]