Re: clinical research associate

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]

Posted by jordan from IP on March 02, 2010 at 14:51:07:

In Reply to: clinical research associate posted by abc on March 01, 2010 at 22:04:19:

I work as research assistant in on of the university hospitals. it's really hard at the begining especially if you don;t have any experience in research. I almost worked as a volunteer for 8 months and then they transferred me to full time employee. Best way to start is to look up university web sites in your area and try to get on the research department. then email the physicians that work there(usually they will list the staff of the department) and email them and see if you can hook your self up with some body. to be honest, i looked and emailed alot of doctors and then finally i was able to work with one.....good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]