IL license questions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]

Posted by jb00727 from IP on March 01, 2010 at 00:45:13:

1. CT form: i graduated from India and was registered with my state medical council. Do I have to get this form done or it is for US state medical boards only. Also, if we need this form, what should be the licensure method in Part II E, G. what part needs to be filled in part III

2. ED NON form: In F part, core rotation dates are for internship period only?

I would appreciate if somebody could guide me here.


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Match & Residency ]