Posted by Disla Research Institute from IP 184.108.40.206 on February 04, 2013 at 12:09:24:
Disla Research Institute
Mastering Clinical Research Skills for CRA & CRC Course
Our Clinical Research Professional Courses are designed for persons with or without prior on-site clinical trials experience, who seek to qualify for work as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) in conducting trials at clinical study centers or as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in the monitoring of clinical trials globally in all countries that follow the ICH-GCP guidelines for conducting clinical trials.
According to O-Net Online, partner of the American Job Center, the average CRC earns $50.00 per hour. CNN Money, in Best jobs in America edition stated that the median pay for CRA is $89,000/year with top pay of $136,000/year.
• Course Location: Culinary Conference Center @ Hudson County Community College
• Saturday Classes from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Evening weekday Classes from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm twice a week.
• Clinical Research Coordinator and Clinical Research Associate Combo Course.
• Free job placement Assistance
• Payment options and financial programs
• Conference style teaching with hands-on training
• Specially designed for:
o Licensed Paramedics (Must be able to administer medications)
o Licensed Respiratory Therapist (Must be able to administer medications)
o Nursing License (LPN, RN or NP)
o Bachelor of Science Degree
o Pharmacy Degree
o PhD Degree
o MD Degree
o Foreign Medical Graduate Degree.
Next class starts Saturday, April 13, 2013
For more information, to see other course dates and to register go to www.dislaclinicalresearch.com or call Toll Free 1-855-735-9494
Post a Followup